We are looking for Technical Manager having experience in Maintenance of assets in Residential Apartment complex. You will be responsible for execution of day to day activities with the help of MEP team.
- Prepare the PPM Calendar and perform the PPM activities of installed equipment.
- Coordinate with external vendors for execution of AMC services.
- Attend breakdown and Maintain History card.
- Execute routine activities with the help of MEP team and maintain checklist.
- Assist Facility manager for preparing daily reports.
- Manage shift manpower allocation and attendance management.
- Inventory Management.
- Follow safety practices.
- Handle escalations.
- Maintain service documents.
- Maintain Tools.
- Ensure site related SLA’s are met.
- Ensure proper work orders and work permits are issued before any task.
- Knowledge on safety practices.
- Trouble shooting.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also on own initiative.
- Ability and flexibility to adapt to change.
Qualification: ITI or Diploma in Electrical
Experience: 2-5 Years
- Health insurance
- Statutory benefits as per government norms according to company policies
₹15,000 – ₹28,000 a month
Job Type – Full-time
|Job Category||Technical Manager|