We are looking forward to hiring a smart and dynamic individual to join our Human Resources department as an HR Executive. You will be responsible for managing all the human resources tasks of the company. You will also be responsible for supervising the Human Resources procedures as well as policies. In addition to this, you should be able to implement employee compensation and benefits programs.
- Understand and deliver compensation and benefits packages as per company policies
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Working experience as an HR Executive, Payroll Executive, or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
- Relevant Experience: 1- 3 years
- Health insurance
- Statutory benefits as per government norms according to company policies
Salary: ₹20,000 – 40,000 Net per month
Job Type – Full-time