We are looking for a Help desk Executive to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors at our client’s location. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail. To be successful in this role, you will need good written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Answering calls in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes etc.
- Addressing the concerns of ground staff.
- Manage booking of Part hall and amenities
- Scheduling appointments/meetings
- Publishing Daily Reports
- Collecting payments and issuing receipts
- Should know how to handle Property management applications.
- Good communication skills
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- Grievance Handling
- Accounting knowledge will add value
- Educational level – Basic Degree, Undergraduate.
- Previous experience in humanitarian organization with similar scope of work will be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of English and Local language.
Relevant Experience: 1- 3 years
- Health insurance
- Statutory benefits as per government norms according to company policies
₹15,000 – 20,000 Net per month
|Job Category||Help Desk|