We are looking for a Field Officer who can manage our sites/clients in and around Bangalore and recruit / arrange housekeeping and garden staff every single sites. To be successful in this role, you will good writing and verbal communication skills
- Completion of a formal, industry-specific training programme.
- Demonstrable experience as a Field Officer.
- Sourcing, training and deployment of staff (male/female Garden & housekeeping staff).
- Site Audit on deliverables as per company requirements.
- Maintaining/completing their joining formalities including bank account opening of employees.
- Interacting with Facility Mangers and clients on site related issues at regular intervals.
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working with dynamic environment
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Willing to Travel for multiple locations
- Positive approach to learning in role and identifying own training needs as appropriate
- Educational level – Basic Degree, Undergraduate.
- Previous experience in humanitarian organization with similar scope of work will be considered as an asset.
- Local language and basic knowledge of English is essential.
Relevant Experience: 1- 3 years
- Health insurance
- Statutory benefits as per government norms according to company policies
₹15,000 – 35,000 Net per month
Job Type – Full-time
|Job Category||Field Officer|